Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Guest blog Tangle U teacher - Marie Browning

Marie will be teaching at Tangle U! I am so excited. Here is a little sneak peek into what she'll be teaching!


Blog post by Marie Browning 


Are you getting excited yet? I am! 

Coming up at the Tangle U in Northampton I will be introducing glorious color to my fellow CZTs. They will be transforming a fun ZIA garden of flowers and critters from black and white to amazing colors using the Tombow Dual Brush Pens. Even though color comes as a challenge to many, I like to teach in a fun and no-stress atmosphere and help you will develop your own style. 

Get ready to be wowed and bring color into your work and back to your students!  You can also pick up my book, ‘Time to Tangle with Colors’ to help you on your colorful journey or ‘The Joy of Zentangle’ which also includes steps for coloring your tangles. I was also really inspired by the book ‘Zenspirations’ by my good friend Joanne Fink. All these books are published by Design Originals. 




I am so looking forward to meet all my fellow CZTs and have them get inspired with color! Happy Tangling! 



No comments:

Post a Comment